Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to personal data that we hold about you including any information we have shared to our third parties and/or processors, subject to certain conditions and limited exceptions set out in relevant data privacy laws.
If any of your details change, please inform us and we will update your personal information in line with our obligations under the relevant laws.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
or by using any other opt-out method that we provide in the communication, such as an ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails.
You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside of Landmark Builders might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to:
* request that we correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate or out of date;
* request that we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
* ask us not to process your personal information for the legitimate interests that we have set out above. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal information but, if that is the case, we’ll let you know and tell you why;
* receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller; and
* lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email your request firstname.lastname@example.org