Here is a list of general documents required for sanctioning the loan amount by a Housing Finance Company (HFC). Please note that the list is only indicative and there may be variations/additions for each HFC.
- Passport size photograph of all applicants
- Copy of passport and visa
- Copy of work permit
- Bank statement for last six months both international ( in which the salary is credited) and domestic NRE account.
- General Power of Attorney as per the HFC’s draft duly attested by the Indian Consulate in case NRI is not in India. If NRI is in India then the POA can be locally notarised by Notary Public.
- Copy of appointment letter or Contract.
- Copy of Labour card or Identity card if employed in Middle East.
- Salary certificate specifying Name, Date of joining, Designation Salary details and deductionsif any or latest four months salary slips.
- Administration fee cheque from NRE account (0.5% of the loan amount)
WE PROVIDE HOME LOANS FROM THE FOLLOWING BANKS
Know your EMI (Monthly Rest Basis)
Here is a chart to know your EMI for a loan of Rs.1 lakh. The EMI (equated monthly installments) for various durations and rates are provided for your reference. However, please note that the loans are provided by various housing finance institutions and Landmark Builders is not directly involved in sanctioning the loan. Also, the EMIs will vary for different financial institutions.
|Monthly EMI in Rs.|
|No. of Years||Rate of Interest – 7.25%||Rate of Interest 7.50%||Rate of Interest – 7.75%||Rate of Interest – 8.00%||Rate of Interest – 8.25%|
The information given above is only for your reference and shall not be taken as final. Please contact the financial institution for the current EMI.